What do you want in a baby monitor in Columbia?
In previous generations of parenting, a baby monitor was quite basic. You place a a device with a built-in microphone on a table next to the sleeping area, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For instance, some monitors now have clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You can also link your monitors to your home’s wireless signal so you are able to roam wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Columbia are so elaborate that they are similar to inside surveillance in both functionality and price.
Would you replace your baby monitor for an indoor security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems have similar capabilities, you will find many people in Columbia linking their baby's room to their overall home defense. So it makes sense -- especially if you have to Vivint smart home technology -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Clear video with night vision: Your surveillance system should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● 2-way communications: Now you don’t need to go to the nursery to soothe your newborn back to a restful state. Your calming voice might be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy sleeping.
● Sensors and alerts: While it’s possible to have your surveillance system function around the clock to carefully watch your newborn, your attention may diminish over time. However, when your camera detects unexpected movements, then you can get a text alert on your phone. You will appreciate this when the baby soundlessly scales over the crib or if a pet sneaks into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors do not capture the video. You can now transmit a 20-second clip to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of carrying monitoring equipment with you, you may now watch from your smart home mobile app. You could even say hello to your child and sitter if you’re lucky enough to have a date night.