Catch A Water Leak Early With Your Columbia Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Professionally Monitored Columbia Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that can cause significant water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Columbia monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Columbia?
You never want to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Columbia flood detector can identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm detects dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're not at home. In the event your Columbia flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: Along with a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your Columbia Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Columbia flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when excessive water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the right options to fit your needs. Simply dial (803) 380-6011 today or send in the online form for your free quote.