If you’re wondering about the most susceptible places for a home invasion, your primary entry and lower-level windows are at the top of the list. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are essential devices for home security packages in Columbia. While it’s true the technology has been around for decades, you may be impressed at what modern sensors can do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors come with each ADT package, regardless of whether you opt for a straightforward, simple setup or the most cutting-edge system with indoor and outdoor cameras and automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to stress about your sensors being positioned accurately.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a basic, yet functional two-piece magnetic contact. One part is fastened to the frame, and the other is connected directly to the door or window. You secure your access point and the two contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is armed and a door or window opens, the joined contacts separate and your alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these modern devices have the ability to do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Columbia
At the forefront of your home defense, door and window alarm sensors supply a range of advantages, including the following:
- Set off the alarm: These devices signal your high-decibel alarm whenever an entry opens while your system is active.
- Immediate notifications: Want to know what’s going on at your property when you’re away? You are able to obtain instant alerts right to your cell phone when a component is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will be given an update as well. Your home will be protected, no matter where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your security components to work in a complementary fashion. You may have your lights switch on or set a camera to start recording whenever an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They feature a slim design that harmonizes with any style of home. You can even install fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Select from wireless or wired devices based on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your house will be better defended.
More versatile than previous versions, window and door sensors in Columbia can be skillfully integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Design Your ADT Home Security System In Columbia
Would you like to get advanced window and door alarm sensors in Columbia that elevate your security and interact straight to your home automation? That is what you will enjoy when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, dial (803) 380-6011 or complete the easy form on this page.